Recology San Bruno/Recology Peninsula provides debris box services throughout San Mateo County (excluding cities with exclusive franchise agreements not with Recology). We offer an extensive construction & demolition (C&D) recycling program, which includes custom diversion documentation required for City and County Recycling Ordinances.
For more information about services and programs, or to order a debris box, call our customer service staff at 650-558-9575, or use the online contact form.
|7YDS3||Open Dirt Box|
|16YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|30YDS3||Open Debris Box|
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Please no hazardous wastes, toxic materials, explosives, oil, auto parts, chemicals, serpentine rock, paints, TVs and other electronic waste, solvents, fuel, asbestos, or tires.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- Construction & demolition ordinance assistance available.
- Additional charges may apply to boxes remaining on site for more than seven days.
Recology San Bruno provides tailored collection services for schools throughout San Mateo County. To speak to a team member or order a debris box, call our customer service staff at 650-558-9575, or use our online Contact form.
Attention Contractors and Property Owners – Notice Of Exclusive Contract
Recology San Bruno has an exclusive contract with the City of San Bruno to provide construction and demolition hauling/debris boxes to local businesses and residents. Recology San Bruno is licensed, insured, and carries performance bonds in accordance to City requirements. Give us a call for more information to avoid costly code violations (codes 10.20.050 and 10.22.050).
The City of San Bruno adopted a C&D Recycling Ordinance No. 1659 on March 26, 2002, requiring that:
- 50% of all C&D debris generated on new construction of residential or commercial buildings is recycled.
- The material generated from the demolition of any commercial or residential building, and from any alterations to existing buildings at a cost of $50,000.00 or more, is diverted from the landfill.