Waste Zero Services
Audits and Consultations
Our Waste Zero Team helps businesses apply best management practices in collecting recycling, brush, and landfill materials. We provide a single point of contact to help you implement new recycling programs or improve your existing program and make sure you have the resources you need.
Depending on your type of business or residential property, the team will:
- Visit your site to discuss sustainability goals and potential space requirements/restraints
- Conduct audits of your waste stream to suggest bin sizing and reduce costs
- Customize your service options and equipment to meet your needs
- Provide signs, fliers, stickers, and training at no additional cost
The Waste Zero Team is familiar with assisting all business types–from office buildings, hotels and hospitality, restaurants, hospitals, and shopping centers to large commercial residential properties.
Holiday Tree Pickup
Curbside tree collections will take place annually in late December to early January.
- Remove all decorations and tree stands (no flocked trees in the green Compost cart)
- Place trees next to your green Compost cart (or place inside with trunk sticking out)
- Flocked trees will need to be bagged and placed next to your green Compost cart
- Trees larger than 8ft will need to be cut down in order to be collected
After January 17th, 2023 trees will need to fit inside of your Compost cart.