We provide weekly residential and commercial brush, recycling and garbage collection in Del Norte County. Whether you are a business owner, property manager, or resident, we work with you to tailor recycling programs based on your needs. Wondering What Goes Where?
Drop off materials and learn more about disposal rates at the Del Norte County Transfer Station.
- Place carts curbside in the street for service by 6 am on your weekly service day, with the wheels against the curb and the arrows on the lid pointed toward the street.
- If you live on a street without a curb, place the carts on the roadside, 3 feet apart, and facing toward the street.
- Space your carts approximately 3 feet apart.
- Make sure the lids of your carts are closed and your cart is not over full, to prevent material from falling out as it is serviced
- Please do not bungee or tie your lids closed.