We provide weekly residential and commercial brush, recycling and garbage collection in Del Norte County. Whether you are a business owner, property manager, or resident, we work with you to tailor recycling programs based on your needs. Wondering What Goes Where?
View all container sizes & rates here.
Drop off materials and learn more about disposal rates at the Del Norte County Transfer Station.
- Place carts curbside in the street for service by 6 am on your weekly service day, with the wheels against the curb and the arrows on the lid pointed toward the street.
- If you live on a street without a curb, place the carts on the roadside, 3 feet apart, and facing toward the street.
- Space your carts approximately 3 feet apart.
- Make sure the lids of your carts are closed and your cart is not over full, to prevent material from falling out as it is serviced
- Please do not bungee or tie your lids closed.