Free of charge – West Marin residents can schedule two bulky item pick-ups per year! Contact customer service to schedule a pick-up at 1.800.243.0291 or RecologySonomaMarin@recology.com.
Each residence may place out:
- 14 bags, boxes, or cans of refuse OR,
- 7 bags, boxes, or cans of refuse AND 1 bulky item OR,
- 2 bulky items
- All items (excluding appliances & furniture) must weigh less than 60 pounds
- No construction and demolition debris
- No liquids, cement, dirt, or asphalt
- Charge of $32.09 for bulky items containing freon
- Loose items will not be collected (all material must be contained)
- Yard trimmings must be less than 3” in diameter x 3’ long, and must be bundled
- Hazardous waste will not be collected
- Prohibited materials include: pressure treated wood, tires, televisions, batteries, propane tanks, cleaners, paint
- Small motors (i.e. lawnmowers) must be drained of gas and oil
Visit www.marinhhw.com for hazardous waste disposal information.
If it’s possible that some of your items, such as sofas and tables, could find a new life, please consider donating to a non-profit in Sonoma or Marin Counties. Not only will you be helping divert items from the landfill – you will also be helping a great organization!