Healdsburg residents can now schedule (1) free bulky item pick-up per year!
Each residence is allowed:
- 14 bags, boxes, or cans of refuse, or
- 7 bags, boxes, or cans of refuse and 1 bulky item, or
- 2 bulky items
All items (excluding furniture and appliance) must be contained and weigh less than 60 pounds. Loose items will not be collected.
Excess materials will not be collected. A $35 freon charge will apply for all freon appliances.
Not accepted items:
- Construction and demolition debris
- No liquids, cement, dirt, or asphalt
- Hazardous waste including pressure-treated wood, tires, televisions, batteries, propane tanks, cleaners, paint, etc. More information on hazardous waste disposal.
- Yard trimmings must be less than 3” in diameter X 3’ long and must be bundled
- All small motors (i.e. lawnmowers) must be drained of gas and oil
If it’s possible that some of your items, such as sofas and tables, could find a new life, please consider donating to a non-profit in Sonoma or Marin Counties. Not only will you be helping divert items from the landfill – you will also be helping a great organization!
Click here for a list of resources.
To schedule a pickup, please call customer service: 1.800.243.0291 or email RecologySonomaMarin@recology.com.