- Santa Clara County Recycling Information
- City of Cupertino Newsletter
The Cupertino Scene, the City’s official newsletter, is one method the City uses to communicate with residents to ensure the public has access to useful and important information. The Scene is printed every month except in January and August. A printed version of the newsletter is mailed to more than 20,000 households with extra copies available at City Hall, Cupertino Library, Quinlan Community Center, Senior Center, among other spots across Cupertino. For questions, comments, or recommendations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WM At Your Door: (800) 449-7587
- Home Composting Education Program: (408) 918-4640
- Apple Computer Recycling Program: (408) 862-2667