Recology Peninsula Services/Recology San Bruno provides debris box services throughout San Mateo County (excluding cities with exclusive franchise agreements). We offer an extensive construction & demolition (C&D) recycling program, which includes custom diversion documentation required for City and County Recycling Ordinances.
Debris boxes are best used for medium to large projects, including commercial and residential clean-ups. Example materials collected include: concrete, wood, bricks, metals, asphalt, sheetrock, glass, porcelain, concrete, and dirt; a variety of plastics such as PVC pipe, packaging, and yard or landscaping materials.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Please no hazardous wastes, toxic materials, explosives, oil, auto parts, chemicals, serpentine rock, paints, TVs and other electronic waste, solvents, fuel, asbestos, or tires.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- Construction & demolition ordinance assistance available.
- Additional charges may apply to boxes remaining on site for more than seven days.
NEW DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
New development and alteration projects are subject to approval by Recology San Mateo County (RSMC), the County of San Mateo and/or the respective jurisdiction in which you are conducting business. Service locations for recycling, compost, and garbage are required to demonstrate compliance with California diversion mandates, adequate space to accommodate service needs, and to ensure the safety of those utilizing the service area.
Please review the Enclosure and New Development Guidelines for collection vehicle, enclosure, and space requirements. RSMC must approve of enclosure location and design prior to new construction and initiation of services. View the Container & Vehicle Spec Sheet for container dimensions and collection vehicle specifications.
To begin the review process, please contact Recology San Mateo County via email or at 650-595-3900 and a Customer Service Representative will connect you with an Enclosure and New Development Committee member who can assist you with your development project.
Please be prepared to submit construction drawings along with Recology’s Enclosure & New Development Questionnaire.
- Enclosure and New Development Guidelines
- Container & Vehicle Spec Sheet
- Enclosure & New Development Questionnaire
|7YDS3||Open Dirt Box|
|16YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|30YDS3||Open Debris Box|