Acceptable Bulky Items:
- Large appliances (washing machine, clothes dryer, household refrigerator – freon removed)
- Bulky items (mattress and box spring, furniture, 4 tires without rims)
- E-waste items (computer monitor, microwave, television)
For large items that don’t fit or belong in your bins, like old furniture, appliances, or mattresses, residents may schedule a curbside bulky item pickup. Rates are dependent on the quantity and type of items.
To dispose of hazardous materials, please visit Oregon Metro or call 503.234.3000.
We cannot accept the following items:
- Hot ashes
- Hazardous waste
- Infectious waste
- Construction debris (new material)
- Demolition debris (old material)
- Materials exceeding five feet in length
- Items weighing more than 200 pounds (may require an extra fee for service and cannot be guaranteed)
- Treated wood – any wood that has been pressure treated with a chemical preservative to protect the wood against attacks from insects, microorganisms, or fungi. It is typically used in outdoor applications such as fences, decks, stairways, etc.