6th Annual Invitational Golf Tournament
Saturday, June 24, 2017
Rancho Solano Golf Course
3250 Rancho Solano Parkway
Fairfield, CA 94535
7:00 am Registration
8:00 am Shotgun Start
1st & 2nd Place Awards, Long Drive, Closest to the Pin &
Four Person Scramble ($150.00 per player) Tee Prizes
Mixed Teams (2 Men & 2 Women) 1st & 2nd Place Awards
Men’s Team Closest to Pin, Long Drive
Interactive Holes, Lunch
Mulligans, Raffle Prizes
50/50 challenge hole
Friday, June 9, 2017
Contact Julia Lopez, 707-695-2724 or Melanie Calabrese, 707-455-1010
ZERO In Vacaville Newsletter
Vallejo Quarterly Cleanup
(For Residents in Unincorporated Areas of Solano County near Vallejo)
When: Every third Saturday in April AND October
Where: The Park & Ride at the corner of Lemon St & Curtola Parkway, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Limited to 1 visit per day, up to 4 cubic yards. ID required and account balance must be current.
- Bag all loose trash in 32-gal bags.
- Bags must be sealed and not weigh more than 25 lbs.
- All sizes of mattresses.
- Foundations and box springs.
- Sofas, sofa beds, chairs, futons, dressers, tables.
- Cabinets, bookshelves, desks.
- Other similar household furniture items.
|Carpets and Padding
- Carpets and padding must be rolled or bundled into 5 foot lengths.
- Weigh no more than 50 pounds per bundle.
- Bed frames, scrap metal, pipes.
- File cabinets, shelving units.
- Exercise equipment, bikes.
|Long Loose Items
- Long loose items such as lumber, window blinds, pipes, brooms and mops, etc.
- Be tied into bundles no longer than 5 feet in length.
- Weighing no more than 50 pounds per bundle.
- TV’s, DVD and VCR players, stereo equipment and speakers.
- Computers, monitors, printers and other hardware items.
- Lamps and other electronic items.
|Hazardous Waste or Tires
Paints, Pesticides, Chemicals
Household Batteries & Cleaning Agents
- Customers may contact us for information on the Household Hazardous
- Waste drop-off facility or visit our Household Hazardous Waste page.