Debris boxes are best used for medium to large projects, including business construction and demolition, and residential clean-ups.
Example materials collected include: concrete, wood, bricks, metals, asphalt, sheetrock, glass, porcelain, concrete, and dirt; corrugated cardboard, a variety of plastics such as PVC pipe, packaging, and yard or landscaping materials.
- No liquids, appliances, tires, e-waste, hazardous waste or toxic materials.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- Bins exceeding weight limit will be subject to additional charges.
- Rental charges apply to boxes remaining on site for more than 4 days, not including the day the box is delivered or the day it is removed.
- Dirt and concrete may only be placed in a 20 yard box, and can only be filled approximately 1/3 due to the weight of the material.
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|25YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|30YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|35YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|40YDS3||Open Debris Box|
All rates are for 3 days (excluding drop off and pick up day). Any boxes that are overweight will be charged at a rate of $94.53 per ton.
|20 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||3.5 ft||$402.07|
|25 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||5.0 ft||$493.37|
|30 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||6.0 ft||$566.49|
|35 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||6.5 ft||$643.23|
|40 Cubic Yard||8 ft||20 ft||7.0ft||$701.95|
|45 Cubic Yard||8 ft||20 ft||8.0ft||$751.00|
|Wood (Yardwaste Only)|
|25 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18ft||5.0 ft||$150.45|
|40 Cubic Yard||8 ft||20 ft||7.0 ft||$188.06|
|Recycling Box Size (subject to up to $157.33 charge/load, based on material type)
|20 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||3.5 ft||$–|
|25 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||5.0 ft||$–|
|30 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||6.0 ft||$–|
|35 Cubic Yard||8 ft||18 ft||6.5 ft||$–|
|40 Cubic Yard||8 ft||20ft||7.0 ft||$–|
|10 Cubic Yards (or more)||$39.15 x size = price|
Short Term Boxes – Additional Days
Long Term Boxes – Additional Days
Same Day / Relocation Charge
6 Yard Container Rental