Recology San Benito County provides debris box, compactor and commercial recycling services in San Benito County.
Debris boxes are best used for medium to large projects, including business construction and demolition (C&D), and residential clean-ups. C&D recycling boxes require special handling and must be identified at the time of ordering.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- No televisions, computer monitors, toxic chemicals, hazardous waste, paint, tires, freezers or refrigerators.
- Additional charges for box springs, mattresses, furniture and large appliances.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- Rental charges apply to boxes remaining on site for more than seven days.
- Customer service representatives will provide information on costs.
- C&D materials CANNOT be put into your regular garbage, recycling, or organics bins. (These materials include brick, dirt, rocks, concrete, drywall, etc.)
Available Debris Boxes
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|40YDS3||Open Debris Box|