Recycling, Food Scraps & Yard Debris and Garbage Guidelines
Click on the posters below to download a printable version.
Food Scraps & Yard Debris
Drop Boxes and Roll Offs
- Recology CleanScapes Container Options Information Sheet (PDF)
- Construction Recycling Services Brochure (PDF)
Other Programs and Resources
- Small Business Hazardous Waste Disposal Flyer
- King County EcoConsumer Website
- Waste Zero at Home: Waste Reduction Checklist
- Waste Zero at Work: Waste Reduction Checklist
- Shoreline Transfer Station Service Changes
The Recycling Center at the Shoreline Recycling & Transfer Station now accepts the following items at no cost: newspaper, cardboard, mixed paper, glass, tin, aluminum cans, plastic bottles, tubs and jugs; and Styrofoam™ blocks and film.
- Download the Shoreline “Where to Take It” flyer