Recology Butte Colusa Counties provides debris box, compactor and commercial recycling services to Butte and Colusa County residents and businesses.
Example materials collected include: concrete, wood, bricks, metals, asphalt, sheetrock, glass, porcelain, concrete, and dirt; corrugated cardboard, a variety of plastics such as PVC pipe, packaging, and yard or landscaping materials.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- No hazardous or toxic materials, automotive parts, or explosives.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- Bins exceeding weight limit will be subject to additional charges.
- Rental charges apply to boxes remaining on site for more than seven days.
- Recycling containers are available upon request.For a more complete list of the rules and regulations that apply to debris box service in Butte County, please view the Debris Box Regulations flyer.
|10YDS3||Open Dirt Box|
|15YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|30YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|40YDS3||Open Debris Box|