Recology Auburn Placer offers temporary bins, dirt boxes, and debris boxes for commercial customers, contractors, landscapers, and homeowners.
Debris boxes are best used for medium to large projects, including business construction and demolition, and residential clean-ups.
Please Note The Following
- No hazardous materials, toxic materials, or explosives.
- 6 and 9 yard dirt boxes are for dirt, rock and concrete only.
- We do not accept dirt, rock or concrete in 5 and 7 yard bins or 20, 30 and 40 yard debris boxes.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- Bins exceeding weight limit will be subject to additional charges.
- Rental charges apply to boxes remaining on site for more than seven days.
- Recycling containers are available upon request.
|5YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|6YDS3||Open Dirt Box|
|7YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|9YDS3||Open Dirt Box|
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|30YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|40YDS3||Open Debris Box|