We provide debris boxes and commercial recycling services throughout Yamhill, Tillamook, Clatsop, and Polk Counties. These containers can be used for temporary projects or for permanent use.
We offer 10, 20, 30, and 47 cubic yard boxes for temporary jobs or for permanent services. Boxes can be used for garbage, construction and demolition material, cardboard, metal, wood, and more. Heavy materials like concrete and dirt can only be hauled in 10-yard boxes due to weight restrictions. Heavy materials like concrete and dirt can only be hauled in 10-yard boxes due to weight restrictions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Please no hazardous wastes, toxic materials, explosives, oil, auto parts, chemicals, serpentine rock, paints, TVs, and other electronic waste, solvents, fuel, asbestos, or tires. A fine will be assessed if any of these items are found in the container.
- Materials must be evenly distributed and cannot exceed the rim of the box.
- All containers are equipped with wheels and most have locking lids.*
* Wheels are not available for 5, 6, and 8 yards or heavy 4-yard containers.
**Cannon Beach customers: containers 2 yards or larger must be approved by the City of Cannon Beach.
- Temporary debris box services are a pre-paid service. Download a credit application here.
|10YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|20YDS3||Open Debris Box|
|30YDS3||Open Debris Box|