- Tuesday – Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Electronic/Household Hazardous Waste
- Saturday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sunday 9:00AM – 3:00 PM (through October 3rd)
- Closed on Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
This facility is a buy-back location and recycling center that accepts common recyclable items and motor oil. We pay various amounts for CRV recyclable materials, such as aluminum, glass (sorted by color), plastics #1-7, and motor oil.
Other recyclable materials including scrap glass, tin food cans, corrugated cardboard, newspaper, mixed paper, shredded paper and household batteries are accepted for donation and will not be paid for.
- Household & Hazardous Waste Drop OffHousehold Hazardous Waste Drop Off
It is illegal to put household hazardous waste in the trash or recycling carts. Hazardous waste includes items such as fluorescent bulbs, pesticides, sharps, medications, and other toxic chemicals.
When hazardous wastes end up in a landfill, they can cause serious threats to humans, wildlife and the environment. Please drop off these items at this facility for safe disposal.
- Recycling CenterRecycling Center
Drop off recyclable materials for proper disposal at this location. We'll make sure that it gets recycled instead of heading to landfill.