Our Waste Zero Team helps businesses apply best management practices to the collection of recycling, composting and landfill materials. We provide a single point of contact to help you implement new recycling programs or improve your existing program and make sure you have the resources you need.
Depending on your type of business or property, the team will:
- Conduct an onsite visit and provide tailored recommendations to help your business reduce waste and save money
- Conduct an audit of your waste stream to determine current and potential waste diversion opportunities
- Customize service options and equipment to meet your needs
- Provide signage, flyers, stickers, and training
The Waste Zero Team has extensive experience assisting businesses from every sector and size, including office buildings, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, shopping centers and large commercial residential properties.
Business Waste Audits and Consultations
Our waste audits help businesses save money and conserve resources. Because recycling service costs significantly less than comparable garbage service, many businesses can save money by wasting less and recycling more.
BEYOND WASTE Workshops and Training
Are you and your employees curious about how to save money, conserve resources, and protect the environment?
“We are very pleased with the exceptional teamwork and excellent service provided by Recology. Your team is motivated and always willing to adapt to our business needs and share your knowledge.”
Seattle Marriott Hotel
“You guys are awesome. I love working with you and I will always choose you. Thank you for an excellent presentation to our Green Team.”
Jay T, Seattle Business owner
For Businesses — Lunch & Learn Workshops
Recology King County education staff offer engaging, hands-on waste reduction, recycling and composting workshops for businesses and organizations in Seattle, Shoreline, Issaquah, Des Moines, Maple Valley, Carnation, SeaTac, Burien and Bothell. We can help meet your company’s sustainability objectives by providing best practices, including:
- Selecting an enthusiastic recycling champion
- Conducting a waste audit
- Promoting your recycling program
- Demonstrating management support
- Expanding and Improving existing efforts
Call 425.413.1555 or email us to learn more or to schedule a program for your team.