Please note, we cannot accept hazardous waste, construction and demolition debris, dirt, sod, and concrete, liquids, rock, hot ashes, and materials that exceed five feet in length. Items that weigh over 100 lbs may require an extra fee.
For large items that don’t fit in your bins, like old furniture or appliances, schedule a curbside Bulky Item Collection. Due to concerns around the spread of COVID-19, we can no longer accept mattresses for bulky item collection.
Residents receive 3 curbside bulky item collections per calendar year at no additional charge. If you exceed your number of free pickups, you may request additional collections for a fee.
- If you wish to use all your collections at one time, you may request it when you place your order.
- In December, Bulky Item Collections must be scheduled by December 14th.
- Weight limits may apply and acceptability of items is at the discretion of the driver.
- Bulky Item Pickups are subject to availability and are non-transferable from year-to-year.
- To avoid a return trip fee, item(s) must be curbside/at the street by 6am for pick-up. Driver will NOT remove items(s) from inside your home.
We recommend coordinating a bulky item collection day for your tenants. We will schedule an on-site assessment to determine the location and size of container(s) needed.
Extra Bag Tags
If you have extra garbage for pickup, you may contact us to purchase an Extra Bag Tag for curbside pickup. Extra material must be bagged and arrangements made with our office in advance for pickup.
Customers may schedule bulky item collections for a fee. Businesses may utilize this service on a daily basis or as needed. Give us a call to receive free estimates.
Before you toss it, consider donating usable items to a friend, local charity or non-profit organization in San Mateo County. Not only will you be helping divert items from the landfill – you will also be helping a great organization!
Please visit any one of the sites below for more information: