Your Three Carts

We provide residential and commercial yard waste, recycling, and garbage collection in the City of Eureka and outlying areas of Humboldt County (for over 45 years!)  Whether you are a business owner, property manager, or resident, we work with you to tailor recycling programs based on your needs.

For sorting instructions, please visit the sorting guides and signage page, or WhatBin.



Materials like plants, weeds, leaves, and branches go in the green yard waste bin. Yard waste collection is an optional service and an additional fee. Yard waste is collected weekly on your regular collection day.



Paper, plastic bottles, cardboard, aluminum cans, and most plastics (no plastic bags!) go in your blue cart.



What is trash? Materials going to landfill include thin plastics (bags and saran wrap), cat litter, ceramics, broken glass, tetrapaks, and organic food scraps and trimmings.


  • *Yard waste collection is unavailable in outlying Eureka area/unincorporated


Humboldt Waste Management Authority


Residential: Commercial: Senior Service Program:
  • 20 gallon can
  • 30 gallon can
  • 40 gallon can
  • 60 gallon can
  • 90 gallon can
  • 1 yard container
  • 2 yard container
  • 3 yard container
  • 4 yard container
  • 5 yard container
  • 6 yard container
  • 7 yard container

We understand that the rising cost of recycling and garbage service may create a financial hardship for seniors who rely on a fixed income. We also recognize that many seniors do not produce a significant amount of material.

Learn more about our Senior Service Program.

Contact us for rates & to set up service.