What should I do with old paint and other hazardous waste?

For information on where you can bring your paint, cleaning products and other hazardous chemicals, visit Recology’s Hazardous Waste page. You can also visit www.recyclestuff.org, the San Mateo County Health Department, or call (650) 363-4718.

Several communities within the SBWMA service area now have a Door to Door Hazardous Household Waste program offered at no extra charge. Visit RethinkWaste for more information.