How can I pay my bill?
Pay by e-check, credit/debit card, online or by phone
Visit our online payment center or call 425.453.0220 to pay with a check or with a credit/debit card.
Payments made online or by phone are not subject to a fee. Be prepared with the following information from your invoice:
- Recology CleanScapes customer number
- Invoice number
- Payment method
- Payment amount
Your transaction will be securely processed.
Pay by automatic deduction
Your bill will be paid by automatic deduction from your bank account on the 20th of the month or the first business day following the 20th.
Automatic payment makes paying your bill easy. Each billing period you will receive a paper bill in the mail or electronic bill (e-Billing). E-Billing provides an email notification that your bill is ready to be viewed (see Billing Options below).
To sign up for this service, download and submit the request for the automatic deduction payment form. You can also register in the “Automatic Payment” tab of your online Recology Cleanscapes account. Requests received by the 20th of the month will take effect on your next bill.
Pay by check
Mail your check and invoice payment stub to:
P.O. Box 34260
Seattle, WA 98124-1260
Recology CleanScapes accepts checks made payable to “CleanScapes” or “Recology CleanScapes.” We cannot accept checks made payable to “Recology”.
Processing of payments mailed to any other address will be delayed. By sending a check as payment, you authorize Recology CleanScapes to use information on your check to make a one-time electronic debit from your account at the financial institution on your check. This electronic debit for the amount of your check may be withdrawn from your account as early as the same day we receive your check. For further information about this check conversion process, please visit www.electronicpayments.org or call our Customer Service at 425.453.0220.
- Receive your bill by mail
- E-Billing (paperless billing) sent to your email on file (to sign up for paperless billing, download and submit the request for paperless billing form).
Additional Information About Your Account
Past Due Accounts:
- An account is past due if payment is not posted by the end of the billing period. Each billing period lasts three months and ends on the last day of the third month (March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31).
- Payments received on weekends and holidays will be posted on the next business day.
- A 1% finance charge per month will be applied to any past due amount.
- Failure to pay invoices by the specified due date can result in the suspension or cancellation of services and the submission of your account to an external collection agency.
- Recology CleanScapes reserves the right to remove containers if service is suspended for non-payment. There is a $10 container re-delivery fee to resume service. In order to resume services on a delinquent account, all charges must be paid in full. You may be required to make a prepayment.
Returned Payments: If a payment is rejected due to incorrect information or insufficient funds, you will be charged a returned payment fee of $20.
Property Owners and Tenants: If an account is under the property owner or manager’s name, he/she is responsible for timely notification of changes in occupancy and/or property ownership. If an account is under the tenant’s name, he/she is responsible for past due invoices and timely notification of changes to the account.
Billing Disputes: If you have questions and/or disputes about your bill or service, please call Recology CleanScapes Customer Service at 425.453.0220 to speak with a representative.
Taxes and Surcharges: Your Recology CleanScapes bill includes all required taxes and surcharges.
Past Due Accounts: An account is past due if payment is not posted by the end of the billing period. Each billing period lasts three months and ends on the last day of the third month (March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31).
Other Questions: For questions or comments about your service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 425.453.0220.