Recology offers a residential curbside Special Item Recycling program for used cooking oil.
Curbside Set-Out Instructions: Place items on top of, or next to your blue recycling cart on collection day. Service for special item recycling collection must be requested by the bill payer on record.
Schedule a pick up by emailing our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL ITEMS FOR COLLECTION
- Separate cooking oil into a container and remove any contaminants
- Sealed in a leak-free, clear plastic jugs with screw-top lids
- Labeled with name and address
- Place filled containers on the ground next to your blue recycle cart
- Limit: 3 gallons per collection per type of oil