Come shop, learn, and recycle with our friendly crew!
Masks are required, and we are limited to one recycling customer in the store at a time. Have questions before you come? Contact us.
And please note that hard-to-recycle items should not be left in front of the stores. Illegal dumping is a public health hazard and is prohibited by law. If you have questions about how to dispose of these items, or have other Customer Service questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting our mission to create a world without waste, The Recology Store offers products that promote a zero-waste lifestyle.
The products sold at the Recology Store are curated to reflect our Waste Zero mission and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Made from recycled and/or upcycled materials
- Part of a circular economy, considering their environmental impact from the beginning of their life cycle to the end
- Designed to replace single-use items with long-lasting alternatives
- Educational, teaching tips on how to lessen your footprint
- Made locally to our stores in Washington State
All four of our locations also accept hard-to-recycle items for collection, and each store is staffed by a team of recycling experts who can answer questions, offer advice about reducing waste, and provide in-person support on your Recology Customer Service needs.