Community Drop-Off Collection Site
Recology and the City of SeaTac have partnered to open a temporary drop-off collection site for residential customers impacted by service delays due to inclement weather. To serve as many residents as possible, individual drop-offs will be limited to delayed service accumulations.
Valley Ridge Community Center
4644 S. 188th St. SeaTac, WA 98188
Hours of Operation (subject to change due to weather conditions*):
- Tuesday, January 4th from 8 AM – 4 PM
- Wednesday, January 5th from 8 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday, January 6th from 8 AM – 4 PM
*These are the most up-to-date hours – please check back to confirm hours prior to visiting the site.
Important Information and COVID safety requirements:
- Drop off is only available on the days and hours of operation.
- Waste must be dropped at the specified marked drop-off locations for garbage and recycling.
- Contactless drop-offs are required for the safety of the community and staff on site.
- Masks are required while on-site and during drop-off.
- Garbage – Please bag all garbage
- Recyclables – Contain recycling in a cardboard box, paper bag, or clear plastic bag. Accepted recyclables – hard plastics, cardboard, metal, glass, and paper. Packaging and polystyrene foam, shiny wrapping paper, and film plastic should be placed in the garbage.
Items Not Accepted:
- Food and Yard Waste (i.e., holiday trees)
- Bulky Items (i.e., furniture and appliances)
- Hazardous Waste (i.e., oils and solvents)
- Special Wastes (i.e., batteries and light bulbs)