Cooking Oils & Grease
Recology CleanScapes provides free curbside collection of used cooking oil and kitchen grease that is free from contaminants.
Commercial, apartment and condominium customers must call to arrange collection. Service must be requested by the bill payer on record. Please DO NOT set cooking oil next to carts/containers.
Single-family residential customers, please follow these instructions to recycle cooking oil and kitchen grease:
- Submit a Special Item Recycling Request Form to schedule a pickup:
- Oil/grease must be free of contaminants (no large solids).
- Seal in clear, clean screw-top plastic jugs.
- Label jugs with your name and address. Place next to recycle cart.
- Limit: 3 gallons per collection, 10 gallons per year.
Residential customers may also drop off used cooking oil at the nearest Recology Store (some limitations apply).