Recology Accepts AACE Award
We’re excited to announce that the ESOP Association awarded Recology the Annual Award for Communications Excellence (AACE) for organizing and promoting the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Awareness Fairs.
Last year, the Recology Ownership Culture Committee (ROCC) hosted employee ownership fairs at various Recology companies to educate owners about the benefits of being an ESOP company.
Members of the ROCC and Recology’s ESOP Committee accepted the award on May 10th at the 40th Annual ESOP Association Conference in Washington D.C.
The Annual Awards for Communication Excellence (AACE) are national awards sponsored by the ESOP Association to recognize the outstanding communications programs of its members.
What is the ROCC?
- A group of fellow employee owners who work together to promote employee ownership through communication and education
- Every Recology company has a dedicated ROCC representative
- Coordinates the ROCStar program to recognize outstanding employee ownership behavior
- Provides resources to fellow employee owners to answer questions about Recology’s ESOP and employee ownership
- Coordinates and organizes events to celebrate Employee Ownership Month.