The Recology Western Oregon Recovery Zone is a Materials Recovery Facility that accepts recyclables, bulky items, electronic waste, and a variety of other items. We provide the opportunity to recycle wood, scrap metal, cardboard and more from mixed loads of trash. The Recovery Zone is a public recycling drop-off center open Monday-Saturday.
- Electronic Waste Drop OffElectronic Waste & Universal Waste Drop Off
Electronic and universal waste, such as consumer batteries, cell phones, and TVs are prohibited from the trash and recycling carts because they contain poisonous heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and cadmium that can pollute groundwater and pose harmful effects to public health. Please drop off these items at this facility for safe disposal.
- MRF (Recycling Center)Materials Recovery Facility (Recycling Center/Depot)
Materials Recovery Facilities serve as an important part of our recycling process. This is where recyclables are sorted and baled by commodity, and then shipped to paper mills, glass plants, and other manufacturers to be made into new products. Some MRFs accept material from the public.
Disposal Materials & Rates
We recycle wood, scrap metal, cardboard and more from mixed loads of trash.
We accept cash, check, VISA, Discover or MasterCard.
No Charge Drop Off
||Minimum charge $15, $10 per cubic yard
We Cannot Accept the Following Items:
- Medical waste (accepted at our business office).
- Hazardous waste, including paint or solvents (accepted at Household Hazardous Waste Events)
- Dead animals and animal waste – these items can be taken to the landfill
- Liquid waste – this item can be taken to the landfill
Yard debris can be disposed of at Recology Organics – McMinnville