Recology Oregon Material Recovery (ROMR) – West Linn Dan Davis Recycling Facility is operated by Recology for the City of West Linn.
- Yard debris, sod, bushes and shrubs
- Branches, and stumps (under 2′)
- Clean, dimensional lumber and wooden crates
WE DO NOT ACCEPT: Wet Garbage, Food Waste, Chemicals, Commercial Refrigerants, Railroad Ties, Paint, Auto Parts/Motors, Tires Over 22.5 Inches, Hazardous Waste Including Asbestos Containing Materials.
- MRF (Recycling Center)Materials Recovery Facility (Recycling Center/Depot)
Materials Recovery Facilities serve as an important part of our recycling process. This is where recyclables are sorted and baled by commodity, and then shipped to paper mills, glass plants, and other manufacturers to be made into new products. Some MRFs accept material from the public.
- Yard Debris Drop OffYard Debris Drop Off
This facility accepts yard debris for drop off and composting. Yard debris may consist of leaves, branches, twigs, soils, or plants.