- Electronic Waste Drop OffElectronic Waste & Universal Waste Drop Off
Electronic and universal waste, such as consumer batteries, cell phones, and TVs are prohibited from the trash and recycling carts because they contain poisonous heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and cadmium that can pollute groundwater and pose harmful effects to public health. Please drop off these items at this facility for safe disposal.
- Household & Hazardous Waste Drop OffHousehold Hazardous Waste Drop Off
It is illegal to put household hazardous waste in the trash or recycling carts.
When hazardous wastes end up in a landfill, they can cause serious threats to humans, wildlife and the environment. Please drop off these items at this facility for safe disposal.
- Construction and Demolition DebrisConstruction and Demolition DebrisAs buildings are constructed, remodeled or demolished, metal, wood, sheetrock, rigid plastic, and other construction materials can be recovered and made into recycled construction material.
- Customer Service OfficeCustomer Service Office
The customer service offices are available to pay your bill in person, speak to a Customer Service Representative, or simply meet our team.
- Transfer StationTransfer Station
Our transfer stations serve as public drop-off locations for materials to be hauled and processed at nearby compost or recycling facilities. Depending on the facility, items may be sorted and then taken to their respective processing facilities based on material type.
Transfer stations typically accept all sorts of recyclable materials. Please see the accepted items list or check with us before visiting to ensure acceptance of certain wastes.
- Yard Debris Drop OffYard Debris Drop Off
This facility accepts yard debris for drop off and composting. Yard debris may consist of leaves, branches, twigs, soils, or plants.
- Recycling CenterRecycling Center
Drop off recyclable materials for proper disposal at this location. We'll make sure that it gets recycled instead of heading to landfill.
- Green WasteGreen Waste
This facility accepts residential and commercial green waste for composting. Green waste may consist of leaves, branches, twigs, soils, or plants.