- Recognition of Your Expectation of Privacy. You expect privacy and security. We will safeguard our information about you by observing standards and adopting procedures designed to prevent misuse of this information.
- Our Collection, Retention, and Use of Information about You. We collect, retain, and use information about you only when we believe it will help administer our business, comply with our legal obligations or enhance the services we provide to you. The information we obtain about you is for specific business purposes related to our business.
- Our Maintenance of Accurate Information. We have adopted procedures to help ensure that your information is accurate, current, and complete - this will allow us to better respond to your requests to change service levels, to resolve a billing dispute or to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
- Limiting Employee Access to Information. We limit employee access to your information to those employees with a "need to know" and train those employees about the importance of confidentiality.
- Security Procedures to Protect Information. We maintain procedures designed to prevent unauthorized access to your confidential information and update and test our technology to ensure the integrity of our system.
- Restrictions on Disclosing Information. We do not reveal any information about you, your accounts or any other personally identifiable data to any parties outside Recology.
- Maintaining Your Privacy. If we were to ever provide information about you to a party outside Recology (we have no plans to do so) we would, as a condition of providing such information, require such a party to agree to safeguard our confidential information about you and the services we provide to you.
USE OF INFORMATION
Use and Sharing of Information Within Our Affiliates
To provide you with superior service, Recology may share information about you and the services we provide to you with its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Use and Sharing of Information outside Recology.
We do not share any customer information, confidential or otherwise, at this time with the limited exception of when we may be legally required to do so. We gather information about you to enable us to meet obligations we may have and to enable us to plan and provide new or enhanced services (such as meeting recycling goals; determining routing and/or operating efficiencies; developing information for rate setting processes; or complying with contractual obligations relating, for example, to the origin of waste and/or quantity and types of waste.) None of the information we may so use is either "personally identifiable" or specific to you.